Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The make-up artist


“I work for different theatre plays, films and fashion shows. I'm also available for special events, such as weddings, or those times when you need a perfect photo. I can do everything from a very natural look to an ultra-dramatic one; I take special care to match your personality and the final look.”


Carlos’ view might seem unconventional. But to women around the world, it comes as a welcome relief.

Carlos believes that "makeup is a way for a woman to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident." Carlos enables every woman to enhance her unique beauty. With straightforward, easy-to-use cosmetics in timeless hues, all formulated to create a smooth, natural, and healthy appearance


My makeups are of the highest quality and you can trust it to last all day and night. My promise is an overall finish that flatters and enhances your natural features. You will radiate a beauty that not only looks wonderful in person but is also reflected in your photos creating a timeless look to last a lifetime.


The Bridal Consultation
I seek to achieve YOUR idea of YOUR perfect wedding day look. Feel free to come with pictures, sketches, family, and friends that can help you express the look that will bring out the most beautiful you on your special day!
Your Wedding Day Make-Up
Your wedding day makeup will be a true reflection of your inner and outer beauty.  After we create your perfect look during our consultation, you can feel confident that I will achieve this exact look on your wedding day.  In addition, many brides request my services for their bridal party.  My services will be available in the comfort of your location of choice.
Traditional makeup
Customised to your needs, will create the perfect solution for your bridal party.


No comments:

Post a Comment